Organizing your wardrobe into a collection of pieces that you can intermix easily is the first step to streamlining it. Start the process of revamping your wardrobe by following these steps:
1. Empty your entire closet. This is the crucial first step in taking stock of your belongings and deciding what to keep and what to let go of.
2. Sort your clothing into three piles: keep, donate/sell, and discard. Try on items you're unsure about and consider if they fit well, make you feel good, and have been worn in the past year. Consider your lifestyle, weather, and fashion preferences when making decisions.
3. Be honest about what you really need. Consider the season, versatility, and practicality of each item.
4. Organize what's left by type and color. This will make seeing and selecting your outfits easier in the morning.
5. Maintain your edited closet. Regularly inspect and declutter items you no longer need. Donating or selling unused clothing is a good practice.
6. Remember, the goal is to create a wardrobe that reflects your lifestyle and boosts your self-esteem. Don't hesitate to part with old pieces that no longer serve you.
7. Now that your closet is organized, (IN)LARKIN can help you find new pieces to fill it with.
Revamping your wardrobe can make your daily routine simpler and more enjoyable. It's all about keeping what makes you happy and confident and letting go of what doesn't. (IN)LARKIN is here to assist you in building a wardrobe that fits your style and lifestyle.